a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SDC48: CASE a Stampotique Designer



Today we are trying a little bit different challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.  

This week I am challenging you to CASE one of the Stampotique Designer's.  What is a CASE?  Copy and Steal Everything.  Pick out a favorite from any of the Stampotique Designer's blogs or here on this blog and make sure you link to the one you are copying so we can see.  We understand you may not have ALL of the stamps, but try to do your best to re-create with what you have.

I chose to CASE Joanne Wardle, I love her clean & simple style and the wonderful cards she does with her one layers.  

This is the card from Joanne that I CASE'd:


Here is my card in which I did add a layer of white card base, changed the color of the butterfly and the sentiment.  


Card details:
Stamps: Large Butterfly 3047, Go Confidently 8928 from Stampotique
Cardstock: Whisper White
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress
Embellishments: dimensionals, copic markers

10 comments:

Vicki G said...

Beautiful card Kim!

Vicki

Gez Butterworth said...

Lush, lush, lush! Great CASE!

Willy said...

Wonderful CASE, Kim!

Kaz said...

It's really beautiful Kim x

joanne wardle said...

LOVE it. Thanks for choosing me to CASE, I love your interpretation

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful card GF! hugs

Deb Neerman said...

This is just fabulous! Such a wonderful re-interpretation of the original!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a really gorgeous butterfly design! ;) TFS!

Maria Sabina R. said...

wonderful!!!!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful butterfly and love the clean designs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...