a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rain or Shine


Today is the first of the month and the new release for The {Stamps} of Life for club members.  What is a club member?  You can read more about becoming a club member here.

I am making baby shower invitations for a friend and so my first card I had in mind when creating the cards.  I decided in the end to go a little more CAS which I will share another day.  I love these 3 colors together on this card, the aqua, pink and black.

This set is called umbrella4you and has some great sentiments that go with this adorable umbrella. 


My next card I created my own background paper using the little umbrella in this set and love the use of the die from the cupcake die set.  I love this color combo equally as well as the first card.


I have a few more creations to share but I'll save it for another day, we are expecting rain this week and these cards will be perfect for the gloom.
*******************************************************
Card details #1:  
Cardstock: Cool Carribean, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Neenah White
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Licorice, Cool Carribean, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Crystal Effects, round tab punch, Kaiser Craft Silly Season Jewels

Card details #2:
Card details #1:  
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Neenah White
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Chocolate
Accessories: Cupcake die set, Bashful Blue ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I love your showcase of this theme! Beautiful colors on the first one and a fabulous layout on both of them! :) TFS!

TenSGal said...

Super cute cards! Love that set!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful umbrella cards! The sentiments are adorable! Sweet cards! I like your umbrella background you created.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...