a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wish

Quick and easy cards to share today.  This set, hope4us from The {Stamps} of Life makes stamping simple cards the easiest!  The bold backgrounds don't require many embellishments, so for this first card I created a 3.5 x 5.5" card base, layered a strip of Basic Grey Kioshi cardstock across then stamped my image and put it on some black background.  I love how this looks with the rhinestone brad in the middle.  


For this next set I created, I kept the card very clean with a lot of white space.  I tried not to over embellish but felt it needed just a little something to add to it.  I created a set of these 3 x 3 cards in a matter of minutes using a variety of colors.



For the above cards, I used Color Box inks by Stephanie Barnard which work great with these solid backgrounds type stamps.

3 comments:

Greetings By Chera said...

LOVE {LOVE} LOVE the white set of cards!!! Simple and elegant! and who doesn't love a pop of bling!

Chera

TenSGal said...

Love both of these cards, Kim! Very nice!!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely CAS set of cards. They turned out beautifully!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...