a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Heartfelt Sympathy

 I had to make a few Sympathy cards towards the end of last year and here was one I made and hadn't shared yet.  I tried to keep it pretty simple and I really wanted to focus on the sentiment.


I used some of the Basic Grey Wisteria papers as my background to the flower I colored with my copic markers.

Card details:
Stamps: Thankful Flourishes from Our Craft Lounge, Blessings from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey Wisteria, Neenah White
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, copics
Embellishments: brad, dimensionals

3 comments:

Tina said...

hey girl this is lovely - I really need to get on the card for all occasions kick and have some on hand for birthdays & such...hope the new year is going wonderfully for you.

xo
tina

Anonymous said...

Love this card Kim. What an absolutely stunning combination of colours and it is so stylish

Suzanne C said...

Very lovely sympathy card. Love that wisteria paper and you used it beautifully.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...