a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday-New product from The {Stamps} of Life

I was waiting to see Stephanie's big announcement over at The {Stamps} of Life before I posted this card, and I finally saw her darling video so thought I would share my card that I created with her NEW dies.

Today is my daughter's 6th birthday so this cute cupcake card will be going with all her gifts.  She's got a HUGE sweet tooth so I think she will love it.  
You'll definitely want to watch Stephanie's video listed above as to how these dies are different from other out there.  I've worked with several dies and loved how easy these were to work with! 

This die set works with the happybday2you set, but the cupcake frosting can always be used as clouds.  

I combined this card with the new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I don't get my cards ever done in time to play but this week I forced myself to stamp a card.  Hoping my mojo returns this weekend so I can get some stamping done, it's been a long time since I've sat and stamped the night away.

***********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: happybday2you from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla, Simple Stories Baby Steps
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown
Embellishments: Crystal Stickles, Cupcake die set from The {Stamps} of Life

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

There are dies to match some of her sets? I totally missed that! What a fun card, and it seems perfect for a little girl!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Perfect card for your little sweetie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ADORABLE card! LOVE anything with a yummy cupcake on it;)

Tina said...

this is super cute Kim - happy birthday to your little one...have fun showering her with sweetness today (or yesterday) Have a fun weekend
xo
tina

TenSGal said...

I'm needing a good kick of mojo, too...if you find any send some my way!
What a super cute card...I'll have to check those dies out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...