a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Got Candy?

Are you on candy/sugar overload from the forthcoming Christmas holiday yet?  I know with what I've been baking/making/buying, I'm "testing" everything so I'm sure to gain a few pounds.

The candy2share set from The {Stamps} of Life is perfect to accompany some holiday candy, but I can really see this set coming in handy for Valentine's gifts!

My card above, I loved the color combination of the oranges & pinks, reminds me of some yummy sorbets.  I created my own background paper with the quick2border set.


I love these Sizzix framelits as I never tend to make shaped cards, but decided with these, it would be perfect and such a different shaped card.

For my final card I love the pink/black/white combo, it never gets old.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card details:
Card # 1 Got Candy?
Stamps: candy2share and quick2border from The{Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Creamsicle Cardigan, Mauved by the Paparrazzi, Neenah Paper
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Licorice, copic markers
Embellishments: Fancy Labels Framelits from Sizzix, dimensionals

Card #2 You're so Sweet
Stamps: candy2share from The{Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Green with Envy
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Licorice, Strawberry, Spearmint and Banana, copic markers
Embellishments: mini rhinestones, dimensionals, Rounded Tags Framelits from Sizzix

Card #3 Candy Makes Everything Better!
Stamps: candy2share and animals4print from The{Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Neenah White, Paint the Town Pink, Perfect Little Black Dress, My Mind's Eye Blush
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Bubblegum and Licorice
Embellishments: Spellbinders nestabilities circle and square dies, dimensionals

1 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute cards Kim! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...