a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Birdy Shoes

Ahhh, just a quick little card for you today.  I'm going to begin enjoying my day off by baking some cakes to get together some cake balls for hubby's work for the holiday's.  I did this last year and they have been asking about them again this year.

I've bought 5 boxes of cake mix and frostings, many melting candies and I know it will be some tedious work, but figure while the cakes are baking I can stamp a little.
This card was created a few weeks ago using a color and sketch challenge and one of the new Stampotique images.  This little bird with her/his sneakers just cracks me up!



This is one sentiment I find myself using OVER and OVER again.  It goes with so many of Stampotique's images.

Hope you are having a good HUMP day!  Think of me as I'm baking the day away (and tomorrow too).

****************************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Happy Bird-Day 8962, Birdy Shoes 4009 from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Perfect Little Black Dress, I'm a Princess Pink, Neenah White, My Mind's Eye Blush
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, copics
Embellishments: Perfect Little Black Dress twill ribbon, Memory Box Jewel Stickers

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute Kim! Wonderful colors and design! Those cake balls sound yummy!

Willy said...

Lovely card, Kim!

G Peplow said...

Hi Kim, Wonderful card, that colour combination is a real winner and the little bird's so cute:0) I hope you enjoy the baking and get lots of time for stamping, Gay x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

that little bird is too cute, Kim. This would be great to give to someone who is a runner or avid walker!
Thank you for the birthday wishes, girl! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...