a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Birdy Shoes

Ahhh, just a quick little card for you today.  I'm going to begin enjoying my day off by baking some cakes to get together some cake balls for hubby's work for the holiday's.  I did this last year and they have been asking about them again this year.

I've bought 5 boxes of cake mix and frostings, many melting candies and I know it will be some tedious work, but figure while the cakes are baking I can stamp a little.
This card was created a few weeks ago using a color and sketch challenge and one of the new Stampotique images.  This little bird with her/his sneakers just cracks me up!



This is one sentiment I find myself using OVER and OVER again.  It goes with so many of Stampotique's images.

Hope you are having a good HUMP day!  Think of me as I'm baking the day away (and tomorrow too).

****************************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Happy Bird-Day 8962, Birdy Shoes 4009 from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Perfect Little Black Dress, I'm a Princess Pink, Neenah White, My Mind's Eye Blush
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, copics
Embellishments: Perfect Little Black Dress twill ribbon, Memory Box Jewel Stickers

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute Kim! Wonderful colors and design! Those cake balls sound yummy!

Willy said...

Lovely card, Kim!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kim, Wonderful card, that colour combination is a real winner and the little bird's so cute:0) I hope you enjoy the baking and get lots of time for stamping, Gay x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

that little bird is too cute, Kim. This would be great to give to someone who is a runner or avid walker!
Thank you for the birthday wishes, girl! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...