a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Worry Warts


Here are my last 2 froggy cards to share using the sets from The {Stamps} of Life called Froggy2love and Sayings4froggy

The first card I tried to keep pretty simple, so that I could use it for an everyday card so I left the sentiment off.  I don't use a lot of this shade of green on my cards, not sure why as I like how it looks with the grey and black.


This next card I used a new to me color combination and not sure how much I like it or if I should have switched the colors around a little differently.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some new release cards from The {Stamps} of Life as well.  Hope you will hop back by then.

4 comments:

Maria Sabina R said...

super cute frog, but i love turtles. awsome !

Monika/Buzsy said...

Loving your froggy cards Kim. Such a sweet image. I like both color combo! :o)

Greetings By Chera said...

Super fun froggy cards!!!

Chera

Suzanne C said...

Fun cards! Super cute frogs! I am definitely a worry wart and these could apply for me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...