a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, November 28, 2011

Froggy-licious Cards


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We are still enjoying one more day off (well hubby and I are anyway).  
I'm VERY behind on my blogging and can't believe this is the last week in November already.  SCARY to think there are only a few more weeks until Christmas but I can take a deep breath as for once...I'm ALMOST done shopping.  Really hoping that today may be the day I finish up.

So bear with me as I share some frog-i-licious cards!

This is using one of the Sizzix pop-up card dies which I believe should be available in a few weeks.  I love the pop-up and how you can decorate the outside and inside of it!

This card is one I struggled with as it was too plain for me so my friend Vicki gave me some suggestions and this second try was much better.


My last card was a bit brighter and one I originally created for the challenges over at SCS and never ended up using it for the challenge.


Well, I'm being ultra lazy as I didn't write down supplies on any of my cards this time.  I did use the wonderful sets from The {Stamps} of Life called Froggy2love and Sayings4froggy.

Thanks for sticking with me through all my shares today and come back tomorrow for the new Going Grey with Scrap-creations challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...