a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Cheerful Friend...

Today is a very clean and simple card, I went with the original sketch that Jimmi had and just used my sentiment as a focal image.

This set I don't think will ever get old, I love the Text Objects by Verve Stamps, the sayings are just perfect!

I also played along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge to use the quote below as inspiration.


HYCCT1105 Circle Sketch Challenge hosted by jpmayo aka Jimmi

Card details:
Stamps: Text Objects by Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Eva by Basic Grey
Inks: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Embellishments: Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies, dimensionals

7 comments:

Rose said...

I love a card that has a sentiment as the art piece, very cute paper. Sweet!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, love the added paper pieced heart!

Mynn xx said...

What a super sweet card! Lovely!

Karen B. said...

Such a beautiful card, so soft and pretty. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Aaaahh, perfect sentiment and a pretty card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful. Love the colors in that paper. One of my fav's from that collection. Sweet design.

Gez Butterworth said...

Totally gorgeous. Love the hearts & Basic Grey papers are the best, always!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...