a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lots to share


Sorry I have been absent for a few days, been traveling for work and am looking forward to 6 days off starting tomorrow.   My kiddos are looking forward to spending some time with their grandparents in Florida while we try and get some things done around here.  We always have a long list of things to do but barely knock a few things off.

Of course I hope to get some stamping done and get caught up on my Project Life.  I'm a little behind on putting my book together although I've been ok about the pictures and journaling.

Here are a few more of my creations for The {Stamps}of Life release this last month.  The cute little boy & girl stamp is from the kids2love set.  So many possibilities with this set and it's accessories, extras4kids.


My next three creations use the animals4prints background stamp set.  I created the boy/girl card for my BFF who is expecting twins (boy/girl) in October.  Her baby shower was this weekend so I finally get to share these here.


Just a quick tag using some of my Tim Holtz Distress stains directly on my tag.  I love these background stamps, so cool!  I was going for the rainbow effect to fit in with the Rainbow Color Trends Challenge.

Hope you all enjoy and aren't overwhelmed with all that I shared today, have to share a lot since I missed a few days.

9 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

cute Kim!

Gez Butterworth said...

FaBuLous artwork Kim! Love the special delivery with the van :)
Have a wonderful break and don't work too hard.xx

Susie said...

Super cute cards. Enjoy your week - hope you get lots done!

Lisa Somerville said...

Boy, you've been busy! Love the paper piecing on the cute SOL images!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are fabulous, Kim! I love the paper piecing and backgrounds. The first card is a great masculine/kid card. Enjoy your break!!

fatmonica said...

Love those kiddie stamps-great images!A lovely collection of cards.

Maria Sabina R said...

hihihi super cute and adorable cards Kim!

Suzanne C said...

Enjoy your time off! The kids cards are adorable! Lovely baby cards. The rainbow tag is wonderful! I know about the honey do list it always seems to go the opposite direction!

Sarah Martina said...

Wow, so much eye candy, Kim! I love your bright & fun tag! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...