a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's "A Guy Thing"



Are you still looking for that perfect Father's Day set or a great masculine set?  Well, look no further.  This month's Stamp of the Month from Clear & Simple Stamps is the set you need!  

A Guy Thing-this set has such a great variety of sentiments & images.
I know I'm always looking for a good masculine sets, and I think this has just what I need for my collection.  This month Clear & Simple Stamps has also added twill ribbon to their list of awesome products-I have been using this on my creations a lot lately and love it!  They have also added some 120 lb. cardstock.


I created a very clean & simple card with this set, paper piecing the ties with some coordinating cardstock. 

Make sure you visit the rest of the design team, they came up with some fantastic creations this month
(well, I think they do every month!)



Card details: All Supplies from Clear & Simple Stamps unless otherwise noted
Stamps: A Guy Thing
Cardstock: Golden Tiara, A Blanc Check, Basic Grey Wander
Inks: Such a Gray-cious Host, Perfect Little Black Dress
Accessories: none

13 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Great work Kim. I wouldn't have known where to begin. And what gorgeous distressed colours.

Willy said...

Perfect Father Day's card, Kim!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute guy set - love the paper pieced ties!

Vicki G said...

This is adorable!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO cute-what a perfectly CAS/masculine card for a guy-I suck at them, LOL!!!! Beautifully done :)

Lynne Phelps said...

LOVE the way you have repeated the ties as a graphic element, very cool! Great CAS guy card. It also makes me laugh, remembering all the hideous ties we picked out for Dad when we were children, lol! Darling stamp set, I can see some real possiblities with all those mustaches, bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Bring on those famly photos, lol!

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Kim! Love the papers you used.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun "manly" card! Love the aqua ties!

Fern said...

oh, I love the shabby feel of your card! beautiful colors too! Thank you for sharing kim!

Maria Sabina R said...

i like the shoes stamp! is perfect for a masculine card!

Gez Butterworth said...

Inspirational. I always get stuck with male cards!

Unknown said...

I love this and that's a fantastic layout. The paper is a great match for the stamps.

Suzanne C said...

What a fun set of stamps. Love the design and how you have the ties hanging off to the side!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...