a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, January 13, 2011

If Friends were flowers...

Have you seen the cool new sets released over at The {Stamps}of Life?   As soon as I saw the Creations2Fill set, I was in love.  I'm a sucker for floral sets and this only added my interest with the dragonfly stamp. 

I stamped the flowers for my background and added the floral center by stamping my pencil eraser in ink and using that as the stamp.

This set also works very well with Butterfly2Build set.


The gallery has some fantastic samples of all the new sets that were released and I will be sharing more throughout the month with you.  And I've got one scrapbook page done this month that I'm thrilled about!  I hope to keep up with doing a little more each month.

Card details:
Stamps: Creations2Fill from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Cool Carribean
Inks: Cool Carribean, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Grey button, twine, spellbinders circle nestabilities, ribbon unknown, punch from SU

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely use of color Kim! Wonderful CAS design!

Tina said...

Sweet card...

xo
tina

Lorie said...

So cute Kim!

Rose said...

Very cute card, love that flower.

Beverly Montez said...

This is a great color combination.
Cute cute cute

Greetings By Chera said...

This is soooo cute... Love it!

Lynne Phelps said...

FANTASTIC! Every item is perfectly in tune. The ribbon looks like it was made for these images, love how the dots are repeated in the flower centers, plus all the rounded motifs - the rounded flower petals, the center medallion, the dots. This is also one of my favorite color schemes - lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...