a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going Downhill Fast

Are you ready for some cooler weather?  I know I have been enjoying a few cooler days here in GA and am looking forward to fall being here.  We don't get much snow here but when we do, you can bet we are just like any other trying sled down whatever has fallen on the ground.  Sometimes we're successful and sometimes we don't move at all.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!  I'm looking forward to a long weekend here in the States although we'll be out at the baseball field for most of it.

Card details:
Stamps: Puparazzo Pups from Stamp N Plus Scrap N
Cardstock: Basic Black, Stamper's Select, Bashful Blue, retired dsp
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: snowflake chipboard unknown source

9 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh, I can almost feel the breeze, what a beautiufl card and great image GF!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Kim! Wonderful addition of the sparkly snowflake!

Kristen said...

I am definately ready for some cool weather. We are dying uo in the Northeast! 98 degrees today...Great card Kim, love your image!

Lorie said...

Oh, Kim...that is adorable!

Stef H said...

oh i want to be right behind him on that sled!!! too much fun?

oh sweetie, when you get to be my age, if you don't wear a bra you have to tuck them in the waist of your pants!!!! trust me!!!!

(you can stop laughing now)

have a fabulous day!

hugs & smiles :)

Kristine said...

LOVE THIS Kim! What a fun image. We usually get one or two bouts of good snow and my girls love to sled down our hill. They even tried snow ski-sledding, standing up last year! LOL. Fun stuff. I love Fall too. Can't get here early enough for me! *Ü*

Savitri said...

How cute!!! I LOVE the image and the coloring's so great!!!

Tasha said...

LOL brilliant card, that image is a hoot!
love tasha xx

Peggy said...

Super cute card!! I am so glad we don't get snow here!!Lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...