a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, August 8, 2010

You Float My Boat

This is a clean & simple card I created using the Stamp of the Month at Clear & Simple Stamps-Across the Miles.  The set is so fun to use for many different occasions and masculine or feminine cards.

I originally started this card with a different layout in mind, but then changed my mind mid-card and went with this layout instead-using 3 of the same images separated with some brads.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend-it is supposed to be HOT here today and I'm looking forward to maybe finding my way down into my studio at some point.

Wanted to also share some VERY exciting news for me-I was perusing the magazine section at Barnes & Noble while on a business trip this week and was SHOCKED to see one of my cards in the August/September 2010 Stamper's Sampler-my first publication.  I was thrilled!!!  Just wanted to share my excitement with my stamping friends.


Card details: *all supplies from Clear & Simple Stamps unless otherwise indicated*
Stamp Set: Across the Miles from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Trendsetter Blue, True Blue Fan, Dare to be a Diva Red, A Blanc Check, Say Yellow to all your Fans
Inks: True Blue Fan, Trendsetter Blue, A Blanc Check
Accessories: True Blue Fan brads

7 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

Wow, congratulations!!!! That is SO GREAT! I am so happy for you!

Susie said...

Love your "Across the Miles" card - it's such a sweet set. Yow! Kim! Congrats on your publication. Adorable card.

Tasha said...

Wow what a super card! Love the CAS design and the stamsp is great.
Congratulations on your publication!
love tasha xx

Kristen said...

cONGRATS GIRL. i SAW IT IN THE MAGAZINE TODAY! Wa to go!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design, looks great separated by the brads. BIG congrats on your publication GF!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yea! Congrats to you! What an awesome thing to find :)
Adorable lil boat card! I love the colors and layouts you used!
hugs, margie

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Doin' the HD! Congrats, cute CAS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...