a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mystery Image Swap

This was an image I received to swap with a partner.  It was so much fun to see how different they all turned out.  I used the The Pink Elephant Sketch .

Have a great weekend, I have another card posted today (got a little excited!)



Card details:
Stamp: Dog from October Stamps
Cardstock: Fancy Pants Lil' Princess dsp, Pretty in Pink, Glamazon Green
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prima flower, button, ribbon, scallop edge punch, twine, frosted lace stickles

4 comments:

Susie said...

Adorable card. Great layout.

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute Kim, I'm sure your swap partner loved this one!

marsha said...

This is so adorable! Love your coloring and great layout too!

Hugs, Marsha

Tammylee said...

Love this. So how do you do an image swap. My yahoo group has done that in the past but we did like 50 images each. I think it may be fun to do just one or 2 and do a card with it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...