a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Easter

 

For some reason whenever I use yellow I associate it with Easter and Spring.  That can be a great thing!  This weekend we spent the weekend at a baseball tournament for my son-where it was 27 degrees when we arrived.  Lucky for us, there was no wind and once the sun came out it warmed up pretty quickly.
Friday night I stayed up a bit late working on a few projects and wish I could say I had the energy Saturday night to continue, but I was wore out from being at the ball park all day so we sat and watched Whale Wars for a few hours.  What a crazy, sad show.  
 

For my card I used a cute image I knew would be perfect with the Play Date Cafe's Creativity Challenge #19 this week.  This stamp is called Farm Animals from Stamp N Plus Scrap N.
 

I based my card of off Taylor's latest sketch #103.

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

Card details:
Cardstock:  Lemon Tart, YoYo Yellow, Whisper White
Inks:  Copics, Dish All the Dirt Brown
Accessories:  Amuse Card Candy, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Prima, Buttons, Lemon Tart Ribbon

7 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How pretty! A very fresh looking card. Love it.
Hugs
Tanya

Lisa Somerville said...

Great use of the PDC Challenge - such cute images!

Crystal said...

AWWW so so so cute, LOVE the yellow, piercing, and texture..That image is fabulous!!! What a great card!!

Jean said...

Adorable. What a great card for Easter!

Tina said...

hey girl - this is so sweet and so easter-y - love the cute chicks...

wonderful card.

xo
tina
mommyscrapsalot

Sarah Anderson said...

lovely card design, the piercing is so effective, and the chicks are fab! thanks for playing at the play date cafe :)

Sara Henton said...

TOO CUTE!! and bright

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...