a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Butterfly Dreams

Going along the lines of the other Black & White card I created here, I created a few more that I will be posting in the next week or so.

This butterfly is absolutely gorgeous, I love how large it is and that I can either emboss it, color it in or stamp it all in one color. This butterfly is from Stamp N Plus Scrap N as well as the background stamp that I used on the white cardstock.


This is also another creation for the Oh, Alice! challenge to use Butterflies or catepillars on your creation.

My embossing is definitely not up to par, I need so much work with this.  I've tried all the tricks and tips and I still can't seem to always get a nice clean image.  I guess I'll just keep practicing but hope that it looks good on the card :-)



Card details:
Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White, Designer paper by Luxe 
Ink:  Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder EP-110 from Stamp N Plus Scrap N,, White Button from Clear & Simple Stamps, Black twine

6 comments:

Susie said...

Love the card! Very elegant.

Vicki G said...

Kim this is elegant and gorgeous!!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful, love the classic black & white!

Libby Hickson said...

Wowza, I think it's gorgeous!!

Tina said...

wow what a chic looking card. Love the black and white and that butterfly - wowzers.

have a great weekend
xo
tina
mommy scraps alot

Puddle Jumpers Studio said...

really pretty card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...