a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge

I tried out a brand new challenge this week called Critter Sketch Challenge.  I'm a sucker for sketches so of course I had to try this one out as soon as I saw it!

The challenge was also to use red somewhere on your card.  I picked this image from Stampotique called Twinkle Toes.  I coordinated her outfit with the paper I picked from Basic Grey Mellow paper pack.


I told you I loved the look of these flowers and thought instead of a sentiment (which was optional) I would add the flower and leave this card blank for a future sentiment when needed.

If you have checked out the Stampotique Designer's Challenge you still have a few more days to enter for some Stampotique cash.

Card details:
Stamp:  Twinkle Toes from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock:  Basic Grey Mellow, Confetti White
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle nestabilities, Circle Rhinestone brad, Gold Stickles

10 comments:

Susie said...

Great card! Love the design. Very pretty.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Too cute, gotta luv that stamp and paper team.

Melanie said...

What a precious card, I LOVE IT!!! Love the image and your color combo is great. Thank you for playing along at Critter Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next week.

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute image, love how she matches the BG papers - which BTW I don't own! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Challenge Blog.

Moira said...

Very cute! Love the mix of DP.

Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

Come back next week and play again!

Kathryn B said...

Lovin' the flower and your color choice! Thanks for playing this week hope to see you back!

Tina said...

bea-UTIFUL...love those flowers too - have one sitting on my table ready to go but no card for it yet.

have a great weekend.

xo
tina

Vicki G said...

Love this too!!! Great great stamps!!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

FABULOUS card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Critter Challenges!

Erika said...

I love the colors you've chosen. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...