a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, January 22, 2010

Introducing the CSS App for Iphone



Can you say WOW??  I'm a big fan of my iphone, not sure how I ever went so long without it?

I love the apps that are offered through the iphone and am even more excited to learn of a new app that will be available February 2010.


Introducing the new CSS App:

  • The first and only app of its kind for papercrafters
  • This app features a papercrafting project a day
  • The CSS App gives you "how-to" details
  • Also provides a buying guide direct from the app if you want to recreate the project
  • Available in February 2010
Are you as excited as I am about this?  I hope you are and can't wait to hear your feedback once you have tried it!   I will provide more information on it as it becomes available to me or you can follow the info on the Clear & Simple Stamps blog.

1 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Kim,

I chose you for the Happy 101 award!

http://mom2chelnjustin.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-very-1st-award.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...