a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Teacher's Gifts

Through the last part of this year I have been trying to use up scraps to make additional cards here and there. I was pretty successful in making some, to which I will be giving to my oldest son's 2 main teachers. I packaged them up in one of Papertrey Ink's Clearly Creative Card Boxes. They will each get 12 cards with envelopes (although my envies didn't fit...I just put them in this bag). I decorated the bag with some scraps as well as the little card for my son to write on.

2 gifts down, about 10 more go...think they will be getting some of the goodies I've been making this week; chocolate covered pretzel rods, cake pops (mine won't be as fancy), fake twix bars (I had to try one, they were delicious) and possibly some sugar cookies if I get enough energy for them.

Are you making teacher's gifts this year or buying them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...