a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Invitation Take 1


This week I tried to finish up some birthday invitations for my daughter's birthday next month. This is the first time we are having a birthday party for her, and she is so excited.

Originally I had downloaded these adorable images from Pixie Dust Studio as my daughter is having a "Princess Party" and loves Cinderella. I colored all the images and had them all sitting aside on my desk. When I showed my daughter, she loved them but commented on having some other princess "Snow White". That's what she was for Halloween and so that's what she wanted for her birthday invites. So, I went back to the drawing board and will share my final invite sometime this week.

This uses Card Pattern Sketch #7. I love their sketches, then again I love any sketches, they are my favorite type of challenges.

Card details:
Stamp: Cinder FS from Pixie Dust Studio
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy, Copics
Cardstock: Night of Navy, White, SU! Retired patterned paper
Accessories: Oval & scalloped oval nestabilities, silver embossing powder, silver stickles, hero arts rhinestones

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

This is super cute Kim! I've never seen these images before. They are perfect for a princess party! How exciting!

Selene Kempton said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the cinderella stamp!

Nicki (CSS) said...

So cute Kim! That's such a perfect card for a little princess, too adorable.

Simone P. said...

This is very sweet! Love the image!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...