a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Make Me Smile-Halloween Style

Here's another card I created with my Halloween sets. Not thrilled with the outcome of it, but it will make a cute card for someone.

This was a CASE of p.20 in the holiday mini. It took me a A LOT longer than I would have liked to complete it.


Card details:
Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Cast-a-spell dsp
Inks: perfect Plum, Basic Black, only orange
accessories: clear button, black twine, prima with orange stickles, black ribbon unknown

1 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Kim. Love the colors and that those pumpkins. :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...