a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twick or Tweet Mojo


I have been enjoying making some Halloween cards, something I don't normally do. Now I need to get some mailed out before the end of the month!

This card was a simple card based on Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch 107. I love all the sketches she comes up with!

Come back and visit again tomorrow for my blogger's challenge card!

Card details:
Stamp Set: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Cast-a-Spell DSP, Whisper White
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Rich Regal brads, circle nestabilities, C1 Copic, 1/4" circle punch

5 comments:

Susie said...

I'm not a Halloween person but this is a great card. Fabulous layout.

Loni said...

great card Kim!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is WAY cute!!!! Love the little skeleton and the DP is fabby!

Vicki

mooneybeams said...

Ok this totally reminded me of a thing Jonathan says a lot: "Mom, you know why Max likes to bite me? Because I have bones in my body!" Max is the dog by the way. Very cute card.

Kristen said...

Lovin your Halloween cards. I am so happy you are enjoying my holiay (hehehe)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...