a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday Technostamper Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #91

*this is my 2nd post today, if you are here for my Card Positioning Systems sketch, please see below*Boy, that looks awfully crooked, sorry about that!

I was able to get 2 cards made today for Mary Jo's Technostamper's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #91. I like this sketch a lot, but I kept on screwing up on the circle and I see I reversed the circles on this first card (oh well!).

I love this set from Papertrey Ink. I love the little patterns and all the sayings included in the set are awesome!

Card details:
Stamp Set: On the Couch by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Aqua Mist, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Zva Crystals, dimensionals, Peony nestabilities, ribbon by a local store called 2 Posh Dames which I snagged from a friend's birthday gift



This second card I did I used some new stamps my friend Kristen sent me for my birthday. What a surprise and I really like how they stamped. Can't wait to use them some more.

I pulled out some retired colors for this card and wish I would have done some heat embossing but I'm counting my blessings I was able to get some stamping in today.

Card details:
Stamp Set: Clear Gift Tag Stamps by Martha Stewart Crafts
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Vintage Violet, Always Artichoke
Inks: Same as above
Accessories: Twill Tape (large), Marvy Uchida Circle punch






2 comments:

MJ said...

These are both great. I love the sketch upside down. Great idea. I may have to try to do that to one tomorrow. Thanks so much for playing along Kim, you cards are super.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great cards Kim! Love that couch stamp... nice color combo and lay-outs. TFS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...