a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Papercraft Planet: Sketch Challenge

This was a super quick card for me (okay, the coloring & cutting took a little bit) but the card itself came together fairly quickly once I got the idea in my head.

I'm sorry the colors are a little off. When we moved my son's room my light box got moved as well and I need to find some extension cords to make my lights work. I hope this week will be the week I find the cords in the hundreds of boxes of Christmas decorations in my storage area ;-)

The card is based off Lynn's fantastic sketch over at Papercraft Planet.

Card details:
Stamp Set: Thankful Flourishes by Our Craft Lounge
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics R81, RV34, V12 & V15
Accessories: Soft Subtle brads, Nestabilities

1 comments:

rozie640 said...

Love those pink flowers on the mellow moss, great card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...