a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, September 12, 2009

O'Tree Sneak Peek


You can never start preparing early enough for Christmas. It seems every year I say I'm going to start early and I find myself scrambling at the last minute for gifts.

The new stamp set O'Tree from Clear & Simple stamps which is part of their Playtime Release on 9/15/09 is perfect for the holidays. With a lot of different Christmas trees & sentiments it's perfect for tags, Christmas cards, decorations, etc.

My sample above uses another new set being released, one of my favorites, Alpha Modern. I love alphabet sets for personalizing gifts and this one is awesome!

Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks and make sure to check out the DT's blogs for some other samples of sets being released this month!

Make sure you check out the other design team members for other sneak peaks being released on the 15th:

Card details:
Primary Stamp Set
O'Tree
Other Stamp Set(s)
Alpha Modern
Paper / Cardstock
Kraft wrapping paper
Embellishments
Silver Stickles, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Silver cord, Small & Large Tag punch (SU!)
Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers / Colored Pencils / Chalks
Real Red, Copic R29 & G28

2 comments:

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Kim! Love the bold red and green against the kraft wrapping paper.

Susie said...

Love kraft wrapping paper. Love this, Kim.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...