a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nursery Baby Frame

I made this frame for a co-worker who had a baby boy. I wanted it to match the nursery and to coordinate with the card I made here.

These adorable letter stamps are from the set Alpha Modern which is due to be released on September 15 from Clear & Simple Stamps. I love this Alpha set as well as many others that will be released!

Stay tuned in the next two weeks for more sneaks at the new releases.

You can also check out the rest of the DT for more sneak peeks:



Primary Stamp Set
Alpha Modern
Other Stamp Set(s)
Little One
Paper / Cardstock
Very Vanilla, Kraft
Designer Paper
MME 29th Street Market Fresh "Beauty" Perfect Poises/Greenery Paper, yellow is a picture mat
Embellishments
Nestabilities Mega Curved Rectangles, Small Scalloped squares & regular squares
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Rustic Buttons & Rustic Twine (Cream & Jute)
Inks
Close to Cocoa, PTI New Leaf
Markers / Colored Pencils / Chalks
Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a great gift. A real keepsake. I love that alpha set.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, very pretty!

Lori said...

What a fabulous gift, Kim! I'm sure it will be treasured.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...