a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #82


Mary Jo's Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge was one of my favorite sketches, one I think I will use over and over again. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I've needed to make a baby boy card for my husband's cousin who just had a baby.

I borrowed a set from a friend called Little One by Clear & Simple Stamps to make a gift for a friend but thought it would also make a cute card. I'm loving this Basic Grey paper (June Bug). I can't seem to put it down.







I hadn't used this stamp set I bought months ago, although I've had it sitting on my desk for the whole time and wanting to use it, just hadn't done anything with it.


Join us this week with Mary Jo's sketch, would love to see what you create!

Card details:
Stamp Set: Daisy Lion by Stampingbella, Little One by Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, PTI Stamper's Select, June Bug by Basic Grey
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Copics YR12 & YR14, B39, R27, Paper Piercer

8 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

I LOVE the sketch. I think I'll be using this one too!

Susie said...

Really cute card. Love the image.

Nicki (CSS) said...

What an adorable card Kim! Love it, and that little lion is super cute.

MJ said...

This is just too cute. I love that adorable lion. Perfect dp for the background too. Fabulous job, thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

I love the card! Those colors together are really cute. The image is just adorable!

rozie640 said...

Adorable card, love the colors and that lion is too cute! Great job.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute - love your image. Makes a wonderful Baby card.

Kristen said...

Kim,
This is a FABULOUS card, and the papers are amazing. Love this!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...