a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playbook of Champions


I thought I would try my hand at an altered notebook for this next project. My husband is an assistant coach for my son's football team and he's constantly taking little notes for practice.

When I saw this set Football by Clear & Simple Stamps which will be released 8/15/09 I thought this would make a good little notebook. The little play stamp along with that sentiment works together so well.

We'll have a busy football season this year I'm sure. I'm usually the Mom on the sidelines watching and chatting with the other Mom's but this year I'm sure the two little ones will have me running after them and chasing them down so it'll be interesting. To top it off our team director (team Mom who runs the show) decided to try another team this year with her son so we are left without one-and I've been corralled for the job. Talk about having your hands full as football here is SERIOUS-we made it to the "Superbowl" last year, but we lost!!!

Hope you enjoy this little notebook and wait until you see all the other wonderful sets being released this month!

Make sure to check out all the other design team member's blogs to see their creations with the new School Days stamp sets due to be released on 8/15/09.




Notebook details:
Stamp Set: Football by Clear & Simple Stamps (released 8/15/09)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, SBP Football Field by Picture Perfect
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black & Memento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green, R27 Copic
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon, black hemp twine, nestabilities square punch, sponge

1 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

I am not a sport fan... but that helmet is so cute! Love the colors! TFS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...