a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sneak Peek: We've Moved

June is national homeownership month and this is the perfect set! Isn't this house adorable? I've had a lot of fun creating some sample using this set "We've Moved" which will be available June 15th from Clear and Simple Stamps. I can't wait to show you my samples as well as some other things I've done with these fabulous stamps in the weeks to come.

This first sneak I have for you is a card to send out to family & friends after you have moved to send them your new contact information.

I thought the colors of this were nice and subtle, some of my favorites if you have seen on my blog I'm a big green & blue fan ;-)
I cut out a few of the stamped images with the circle punch to highlight them. I mounted them on some mellow moss cardstock and added a little tied ribbon to the bottom. The patterned paper is mounted on Not Quite Navy cardstock and the "we've moved" is also stamped using the same color. I stamped a few of the moving boxes in soft sky at the bottom of the patterned paper.



For the inside of the card I tried to keep it very simple using a piece of the patterned paper to highlight the "new address" on. I printed the change of address on whisper white cardstock and mounted on the inside of the card. I again stamped in soft sky at the bottom right hand corner. I love this verse!!

Hope you enjoyed this sneak and keep an eye out this week and next for some more!

2 comments:

Maria said...

What a great set for a "we've moved" card. I love blue and green too! It's such a nice combo. your card looks fantastic, Kim. Love what you did with the inside too!!

Maria

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a great "calm colored" card...really cute inside to go with it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...