a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smoked Pork Ribs Recipe Page

This is the last of the BBQ collection I made. I'm thinking this would make a wonderful gift to accompany the wood chip recipe jar I created last week. I had a lot of fun making a scrapbook page, I forgot how fun scrapbooking can be. Now if I could just print some pictures and incorporate those it would be awesome!

I can't wait to use this recipe I found online (hopefully this weekend). I *love* to BBQ and although I'm not a big fan of the charcoal flavoring, I do like to create new mixtures to baste with to create some flavors I do like.

My scrapbook page uses the BBQ Darling set from Clear & Simple Stamps. I paper pieced her shirt and apron on the page. The words are actually 3 different sentiments that I lined up on my acrylic block and I loved how it turned out. So easy to line up and stamp :-)

Hope you enjoy this recipe and make sure to check out the sneak peaks for the new stamps being released on Friday, they are awesome!


Recipe Page Details:
Stamps: BBQ Darling by Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft, Real Red, Basic Black, patterned paper unknown (apron), certainly celery (shirt)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, recipe printed using CK Becky font
Accessories: Copics

Recipe for Smoked Pork Ribs can be found here.

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Kim! Love the paper piecing and the way you used the sentiments to create a border.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...