a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, May 1, 2009

Digiments DT Call

I saw an open call this week for a new company specializing in digital sentiments. I thought I would give my hand a try at this one and it was really fun to work with the sentiment from Digiments. I was not chosen for the DT, but can't wait to see what Michelle has in store for Digiments.

I've realized I'm a pretty simple stamper and I probably won't change that no matter how many embellishments I have laying around. Quick and easy (or is there such a thing?) is my style. This card too a few tries as my sewing machine's tension kept skipping stitches so I would have to hand sew them. Too tedious for me!

This paper is probably one of my favorites from Stampin'Up! I love the colors & designs of it.

Card details:
Image: Digiments
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Parisian Breeze DSP, Rose Romance, Vellum
Ink: printer
Accessories: Janome sewing, earth elements buttons, thread dyed Baja Breeze, Scallop punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...