a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BBQ Darling invite

This week I have been creating with some of my new stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps. You can see the first of my creations that goes with this invite here. Once I got this set I was a little stumped and then when I got my ideas, they were just flowing. I *love* when that happens!!!

This is a picnic invitation using a lot of the stamps from BBQ Darling. I printed it on a post it note and used one of my pewter little clips. I pulled out some of my retired SU ribbon that I hadn't even used. I don't know why I hadn't used it, but I really like how it looked with the invitation.

Hope you have enjoyed what I have created with the BBQ Darling set. I've got one more creation to share this week using this set.

Card Details:
Stamps: BBQ Darling by Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: PapertreyInk Cardstock, Real Red, Basic Black
Inks: Memento Black
Accessories: Copics, retired SU Ribbon, pewter clip, post-it note

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! I love the printing on the post-its! What a cool idea.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...