a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ATC turned full card #2

I have long been a fan of Taylor and was excited to participate in one of her Amuse ATC challenges she held. I was lucky in the fact that she participated in almost all the groups she hosted so I got one of her wonderful ATC's back!!

In my attempt to convert all my ATC's into full cards I thought it to be appropriate to use one of Taylor's sketch challenges to convert her ATC. The colors of my patterned paper don't match exactly to that of hers, but I still think it looked great together.

To see more of Taylor's wonderful work as well as her line of stamps please visit her here:
Taylor Vanbruggen of Taylored Expressions

Card details:
Stamps by Amuse
Cardstock: Background designer paper by SU, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pink Passion
Accessories: Nestabilities, Script cuttlebug folder (for only orange squares)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The papers look great together! That is a great idea for using ATC's! You can accumulate a lot fast!

Kristen said...

You woul never had know that you didn't put it all together in the begining. Great card. LOVE, LOVE the paper!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...