a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 13, 2009

ATC turned full card #11


LOVE THIS ONE!!! I have to say it's one of my favorites and especially since I'm back to the real world now. No more fun in the sun for me!

This ATC was created by Amy Koehler using Mojo Monday #37 Sketch which I can not find the link to right now, but make sure to check out Julee's sketches, they're fab!

For this card, it already had a lot of blink (glittered sandals) on it so I just embellished on the sketch itself. I added some white ribbon, black brads and Basic Grey paper which I cut out just the part I wanted to use.

Hopefully this week I'll get to play once I'm caught up with everything. I'll share some pics and I'll be doing another post today showing you some sneak peaks of the new sets by Clear & Simple Stamps as well as a challenge.

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I am loving these ATC conversions! I have about 30 kicking around that I should do something with...thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...