a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 20, 2009

Animal Cracker


I absolutely loved this set upon first seeing it in the catalog. I saw so many cute cards using this set and know that I finally have it, I'm using it up. Mary Jo made this phenomenal card this week and this image was perfect for the sketch challenge/designer paper challenge I needed to complete for a few of my other groups.

I bought the Parisian Breeze paper after seeing all of Lisa's AWESOME cards using this paper. The color combination just blows me away and thought it work well with the giraffe image.

For my first challenge I needed to use designer paper (Parisian Breeze) and the 2nd challenge was to use Sketch Challenge #204 from SCS. I love the way this card turned out and really I wish I had made several extras but only had one. Oh well!

I stepped this card up a bit for a swap that I was doing, the other one I eliminated the button part as I didn't have enough for the swap but I still used the smaller chocolate ribbon tied in a bow and I still think it looked great.

I think this would be an adorable baby boy card!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! I love the ribbon & button accent.

Kimberly Crawford said...

That is SO cute! I love how you hung the ribbon and button over the strip of paper-fantastic!!!

Kerry D-C said...

Great layout and colors!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...