a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, March 23, 2009

PSA: Teen Dating Violence

This is a picture of my friends and I at our Junior Prom. Jenny is the beautiful redhead in the middle in the emerald dress. She was killed at the hands of her former boyfriend in 1994. This article was in the weekend newspaper where I used to live.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/search/ci_11967025?IADID=Search-www.contracostatimes.com-www.contracostatimes

After reading the article, I encourage you to write on Jenny's behalf to lobby to have Tommy's parole denied. This man does NOT need to be out of jail!

Jenny's website with parole letter information:
http://home.comcast.net/~jennysmessage/site/?/home/

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope that you will join me, even if you don't know Jenny, to encourage the parole board NOT to parole her killer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...