a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Fruit Extravaganza



I went a little nuts this weekend with using the new Little Fruits set I had gotten from Stampendous. It was so easy to throw together some simple cards. And I thought these would make some nice little cards to go with gifts. I used up some 3 x 3 cards I had stashed along with some of the other tab cards (forget what they were really called).

I realized after I colored the watermelon one that it's actually an orange, but I think it looks interchangeable and I liked the card so I kept it :-)

Hope you enjoy the variety. The lemon card was inspired by Natasha's Ten Minute Monday card...it took me a little longer to make but only because I chose to put the darn things within a border.

Let me know if you need details on any of the cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...