a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Stink You're Sweet


I have barely used my Pun Fun set and thought this would be the perfect set for a simple card. I used the TUESTCP45 color challenge (Dark Gray, Red, Pink and Black) combined with the FTL27 Sketch Challenge. I decided to go super simple on this card with just some layers.

I have been having so much fun stamping the last few days and have accomplished about 10 cards. Now if I could keep my eyes open past 10 p.m. and really get motivated to do something other than cards, some alterables would be great.

Card details:
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun by Stampin'Up
Cardstock: Going Gray, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Aquapainter
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB Folder, Square and Scalloped Nestabilities, Heidi Swapp pink jewels, Ribbon unknown

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Kim,
This card came out so cute!

Carol said...

Really nice use of the colors... love the cute stamp and how u used it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...