a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Technostampers Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #54


Mary Jo sure knows how to challenge us!!! Once I got the layout going and cut all my layers, I love how it turned out! I'm making some baby thank you cards (no, not for me!). Hope my friend likes them when I give them to her. This week I'll be showcasing a few of them and although they may all look the same, they are different ;-)


I love this set from Rubber Soul called Baby. I love baby sets, doesn't matter who makes them!


Join us in the sketch challenge and post a link to Mary Jo's blog via Mr. Linky. Love to see what you come up with!


Card details:
Stamp Set: Baby by Rubber Soul
Inks: Copic markers, Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! patterned paper, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-ons, Janome Sewing, Oval & Circle Nestabilities, 5/8" chocolate grosgrain.
Stamp Sets


ETA: Guess it would help if I had the picture uploaded to post huh???

5 comments:

MJ said...

OMG! This is so cute. I love that you stitched the ribbon on and used the rub on. Funny that is what I had planned to do with my rub on but couldn't find the white ones so I used the white oval. I am so sure you friend will love it. I know I love it. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute Kim

Kristen said...

Kim, this is so cute. One of my favorite color combos. Upi sure have been cranking out the cards . You go girl!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute baby card! Love the colors and the lay-out. TFS!

Margaret Raburn said...

Simply adorable Kim!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...