a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rock Star Anya


I had pre-ordered a few Anya's and had a chance to mess around with Rock Star Anya this weekend. I didn't complete the layout I started with which was from Leigh's TCP Sketch but that's only because I didn't make the card big enough.


I'm really missing stamping but I have been swamped with work, football playoffs for the oldest, tennis and did I mention work?


Card Details:
Stamps: Rock Star Anya by Pink Poison, Cutie Pie by Hero Arts
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Rainbow Sherbert DSP
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Green Galore reinker, Blush Blossom reinker, Apricot Appeal reinker, Going Gray reinker, Pumpkin Pie reinker
Accessories: Apple ribbon, punches by SU, aquapainters

1 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

OMG! this is adorable!!! you ROCKED this card! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...