a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, October 6, 2008

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #38

I'm a bit late today for Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge but at least I got it completed!!! This was a nice and easy sketch but like Charlotte I feel like something is missing from my card but I wasn't sure where to add on so not to take away from the focal image.


I got this set from Target, it has 30+ images and I got it for $19.99 after reading Lauren Meader's blog and seeing her beautiful creation with this set, I had to look for it. I found the last one at my Target and snatched it up. I already have a creation stirring in my head on a Halloween project with this set, featuring my little Cinderella.


Make sure to check out all the other participants of Mary Jo's blog by checking out her link above and join in the fun by posting a link to your creation to either Mary Jo's post or to SCS with keyword TSSC38.


Card Details:
Stamps: Disney
Cardstock: Fabriano Medioevalis, Kaleidoscope "me & Dad" Paisley/Periwinkle patterned paper, lavendar lace and cool carribean
Inks: Lavendar Lace, Cool Carribean, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Aquapainter, dimensionals

9 comments:

MJ said...

Wonderful card, it does not need a thing. The image is cute. I will have to check out this set. Thanks for playing along Kim!

Anonymous said...

Kim: you don't need to add a thing to your card. It is beautiful! I love the image. Guess I better check out my Target.

Anonymous said...

cute card Kim, I like your ds paper, perfect for disney

Barbara said...

Oh, no! Don't add a thing because it's just perfect the way it is! Love the mermaid image....just too cute for words. GREAT card!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!! Love the mermaid!!!

CraftyC said...

A great card!
Clairex

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, I love your Ariel card. She's my FAVORITE Disney princess...yes, I have a fav too. Beautifully done!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your coloring Kim!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh so pretty -- love your paper and colors -- just lovely!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...