a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World Alzheimer's Day/ Cammie's Heart to Heart Blog Candy

I had some time today while the baby was napping (he's sick...again) so I decided to do the SCS SC195 along with the goal to send a thank you to my grandmother's hospice house in honor of World Alzheimer's Day for Cammie's Heart to Heart Blog Candy. Definitely check out all the goodies someone might be able to win by simply sending a card in thanks for all the hard work the nurses, aides, etc. do to help those suffering with Alzheimer's.



I also put together about 50 cards for the house to use as they wish for the nursing staff or to use with the resident's. I put some envelopes with each of the cards, almost all of them extras I've made from swaps or what not. I hope that they will be able to use them.


Card Details:

Stamps: Just Rite Stamper, small letters
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bella Rose, Old Olive, Rose Red
Inks: Rose Red, Old Olive, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Black Brads, Nestabilities Circles and Scallops

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Wow...great job--I am sure you will make so many smile!
huge hugs!
Cammie

n8tvtexan said...

What a beautiful card! I know they will appreciate such a lovely thank you.

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with the sketch, and the beautiful papers you've used for this!!

Kerry D-C said...

beautiful card!!! Love those bella papers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...