a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well, la de frickin' da!

I saw this sentiment and knew that I had to have it and how perfect to pair it with Moth Fab from Stampotique? I love their funky style and images!!! The sentiment is also from Stampotique and I can forsee myself using this far too much :-)


I pulled out a sketch from Toy's Haven that I thought would be perfect for this image and sentiment. I love her sketches and have them all saved for a rainy day.


My girlfriend and sister-in-law both came over on Saturday for some stamping therapy. Pathetically I only got a few cards done as hubby was gone so I was running around after kids until he got home. By then we were close to being done and I was ready to plop my hind end back on the couch to finish watching the movie I had rented: Sex in the City. I loved it!!! I used to rent the DVD's and take them on my business trips and watch them at night on my laptop. I didn't get out to see it in the theater but I'm kind of glad I watched it at home as I was hormonal and crying for some reason...because I loved it!!!


I borrowed some patterned paper from my friend so I'm not positive who it is made from, but think she said Daisy D's. I watercolored Moth Fab with my aquapainter and inks (Green Galore, Lavendar Lace and Only Orange) to match the same cardstock I used. I cut out the circle shape with my nestabilities and it worked PERFECTLY!!! I only wished as I'm sitting here looking at it I'd have added a brad or something to the very middle of it.


Hope you enjoy!
Kim

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She makes me smile. TFs.

Kerry D-C said...

Love this! So FUNNY!

Laura Evangeline said...

Well, I'm sorry your first visit to my blog was a downer! LOL! I'll try to post something a bit more perky next time. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...