a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Thanks!


I received some awesome cards this week for my birthday. The first one I received is from Melanie Gomez who is part of my Swappin'Divas group. Love the colors she used on this card.


The next card using The Cat's Pajama's is from the talented Bonnie Ratzloff. You can see more of Bonnie's work here.


Thank you ladies for making my day special! I also received some awesome blog candy from Jeanne Streiff from Inky Paws, I haven't used the new stamp she sent me, but need to get on the ball and do some stamping here soon!



I never thought birthdays would affect me, but I tell you this one has been bad, I've been so emotional and I'm still young (okay, I'm turning 21 again). My son will be turning 9 tomorrow and I had been in the hospital celebrating my birthday when I got a little too excited and started having contractions (luckily they stopped them and he held off for 5 more days).


Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Have a great week! I'm doing some online shopping for new stamps sets so I'll have some new things to share in the upcoming weeks!

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

I can't believe I missed that it was your birthday as well as Tristan's! I really do read your blog, I am just in a teething brain fog right now.

Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great day. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...