a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog Candy Received


I received this awesome package of goodies from Tanis from a challenge I had entered last month.


Look at all the goodies I received from her: Queen Kat Designs retired stamp sets, some studio G stamp sets, some SU! designer paper, ribbons, primas, foam stamp from Junkitz, the beautiful card!!!!, some breast cancer brads, ice candy and so much more.


Thanks for the great package Tanis and make sure you check out Tanis' wonderful stamp sets on Queen Kat Designs.


1 comments:

glitter girl said...

Tanis really rocks! She is such a sweetie - congrats on winning!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...