a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #13







This week I decided that my first card was very bland, which there was nothing wrong with it; this sketch was such an easy one, I opted to step it up just a little.

Mary Jo's sketch is to the left, very simple. I really like it a lot and will definitely use it again and again.

The card in the middle was my 2nd card that I did, which I also used the color combo website to help me with the colors. The one on the right, I also did for a challenge on one of my groups which was to use Time Well Spent.

Card #2 Details:
Stamp Set: Friendship Blooms
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gable Green
Inks: Basic Black, Gable Green, Almost Amethyst, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Key Tag Punch, Rhinestone Brads, White Signo Gel Pen

Card #1 Details:
Stamp Set: Time Well Spent, Heartfelt Thanks
Cardstock: Cool Carribean, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Inks: Basic Black, Cool Carribean, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Card is AMuse, aquapainter w/inks, key tag punch

Thanks for checking out my cards, make sure to look at Mary Jo's challenge, join in if you like or see what the others have created.

7 comments:

Claudia Perry said...

I don't think your first card is bland - I actually love it!!

Stefanie said...

Great cards Kim! I really love the Friendship blooms one. The colors are so perfect and the way you did the sentiment in the keytag punch looks so cool!

MJ said...

Wonderfully done Kim -- I so agree that the sketch seemed just a bit TOO easy! Your cards are both beautiful and I agree with Claudia - the first one was not bland but awesome and springy! Thanks for playing Kim.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great cards Kim - love the Friendship Blooms one - the black really makes the card pop.

Anonymous said...

Great Job Kim, 2 cards. I can't decide which one I like better

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim, you're on a roll. both cards are great! Can't decide which one I like best.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Both are very pretty and very Spring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...