a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 7, 2008

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #12











This week the sketch was an easy one. I actually did this card in less than 1/2 hour but that was because my wonderful friend Stefanie supplied me with some adorable stamped images that needed some coloring. Now if she would have watercolored it, it would have looked a lot better as she amazes me with her watercoloring skills.


I chose to leave this without a sentiment, as I wanted to stamp one inside instead of cluttering the front.

Here is Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week. If you wish to join, which I encourage you to do so, you can post a link here, on Mary Jo's post or to SCS under keyword TSSC12.

Card details:
Stamps: Stampendous
Cardstock: Summer Picnic DSP, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue (reinkers w/ aquapainters)
Accessories: Crystal Effects on strawberries and cherries, liquid applique on cupcake frosting, real red brads, 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches





13 comments:

MJ said...

YUMMY! What a fun card. I love all the details. Great job, thanks for playing.

Margaret Raburn said...

Such a CUTE card, Kim! Love that stamped image and you did a fine job on your watercoloring too! ummm, making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Kim - that's SO cute! I love that the paper and cupcakes have cherries. I can't believe you did that in less than 30 minutes. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim~ I really like that stamp, yummy

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! You did a great job coloring it in and it looks great with the cherry paper!

Pat Huntoon said...

Love your version -- and so fast, too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great way to make your panels pop with the use of the black card stock.

Anonymous said...

Pretty good, but the image is so small.

Patti Gingrich said...

D-lish! Fantastic card Kim! So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE and delicious, too! I can hardly believe you created this so fast since there's such attention to all the little details that make it a feast for the eyes. BEAUTIFUL. TFS, Kim.

Claudia Perry said...

Oh WOW - everyone just needs to enlarge the photo to see the details - GORGEOUS!!!

Kerry D-C said...

ooooo-weeee! This card is so YUMMY! love all the little details on the food. Yum!

Rochelle W said...

Very very cute. I love that stamp. I have had it in my cart so many times but haven't ordered it yet.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...