a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lots of Thought, Priceless


I have saved quite a few sketches from other blogs that I knew I wanted to try. These sketches come in handy when you need a quick card, combine them with a color challenge and all you need is the image.

This sketch I saved is from Tammy Hershberger; she has a great blog with wonderful cards on it!!!

I needed a few more thank you cards for baby gifts so tried to do some masculine colors.
ETA: Duh, I must really love Tammy's sketch as I had used it previously on this card; I told you sketches come in handy for me!

Card details:
Stamp Sets: Lots of Thought, Priceless, Friendship Blooms, Canvas
Cardstock: Retired SU DSP (forget the name of it), Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Inks: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Saraha Sand
Accessories: Rhinestone Ice brad, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop punch

1 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Just caught your comment over on my old blog! Great card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along (more than once!) :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...